Charyl Curry Gargel, GRI REALTOR
What a wonderful profession allowing me to meet people from all over the world!
I have sold homes and investment properties from $28,000. to over 4 million (Aspen, Co.) and 2.5 million in St. Petersburg.
The most important lesson learned over these many years is that people all want someone they can trust combined with experience and thorough knowledge of the market.
For me the most important thing to keep in mind is that no one should ever leave a closing feeling like there best interest was not served. Always remembering to treat all sides fairly, keep confidential information confidential.
Experience, Experience, Experience!
What you can expect when using my service is the invaluable experience gathered over many years. If there is a challenge that comes up during the buying or selling process, chances are, I have been through it before and it will be easily addressed. Call me to find out how I could help you!
Most Complicated Closing
1031 exchange in Aspen, Co. involving a bank and an oil well for a luxury home to be used for a corporate retreat.
Most Gratifying Closing
Selling a property to three generations of one family.
Credentials are Important
- GRI – Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- BPO – Broker Price Opinion Resource
My Wonderful Team
Giving back to our community by giving time and money to the following favorite charities:
- Komen Foundation thru the Race for a Cure (research for a cure for breast cancer and local aid to those in need)
- The Children’s Miracle Network (aid to families and children with cancer)
- The Free Clinic (medical care for the working poor without health insurance.)
- SPCA (Helping our animal friends).